Emergency Response Funding
The Foundation responded to the COVID-19 pandemic in two phases, awarding more than £75,000 in emergency funding. We also awarded additional grants to existing grantees to support them with their own COVID-19 responses.
During the first phase of our funding , we worked to ensure funding was distributed quickly to our local schools, to help them with their own personalised responses to the pandemic. Grants were provided to:
- Ansdell Primary School
- Heyhouses Endowed C of E Primary School
- Lytham St Annes Mayfield Primary School
- Lytham C of E Primary School
- Clifton Primary School
- Lytham Hall Park Primary School
- Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School
- St Thomas C of E Primary School
- St Peter‘a Catholic Primary School
- Lytham St Annes High School
In the second phase, we awarded strategic funding to further support the two secondary schools, St Bedes Catholic High School and Lytham St Annes High School. Both schools needed further resources to ensure they could meet the need for remote schooling provision and begin to offer additional catch-up support to key pupils within schools.